Rosegarth Guest House Terms and Conditions:
1. Booking and Cancellation Policy:
a. To secure all bookings we require details of a valid credit/debit card. No money will be taken from this account at the time of booking but we may seek pre-authorisation. We will send you an email or letter confirming the booking and the total payment that is due on arrival. We reserve the right to refuse an online booking if a room or rooms have previously been manually allocated by Rosegarth Guest House. Please note that a confirmed booking from Rosegarth Guest House, either written or verbal constitutes a binding contract between us and these T&C's apply.
b. Cancellation:If you need to cancel please contact us immediately. For cancellations made up to 14 days before your arrival date you will not be liable for payment. For cancellations within 14 days of your arrival date 100% of the cost of the stay will be due unless we arae able to re-let the room(s). Should any guest alter their booking and leave early, or fail to take up their booking i.e. a "no show" they will still be liable for the full cost of the stay. We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance to protect you against possible loss.
We would only cancel your holiday if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would, however, attempt to offer you alternative accommodation. if this was not possible or unacceptable to you then we would refund all monies paid by you for the accommodation. Our liability will not extend beyond this refund.
c. Room Allocation:If for reasons beyond our control your booked room is unavailable we will endeavour to give you a free upgrade into a better room. If the only option is to allocate you to a cheaper room we will refund the price difference.
2. There is a No Smoking policy throughout the establishment, anyone found to be disregarding this condition will be asked to leave with immediate effect and be subject to a £100 deep cleaning charge. This will be charged automatically.
3. Arrival and departure times
Check-in times are 3.30 pm to 7.00pm. Checkout by 10.30am. Should You wish to check-in outside of the times specified you must confirm this directly with us prior to arrival. In the event that you attempt to check-in outside of the stated times without prior arrangement, we may cancel the booking and retain any amounts we are entitled to retain as stated in the Cancellation section above.
4. For payment and booking purposes any person aged 14 and over is classed as an "adult". Children under the age of 2 are classed as infants and are free if staying in a cot in the same room as an adult.
5. Please have consideration for the other Guests. Rowdy or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and the offenders will be required to leave without reimbursement.
6. We accept cash and most major credit & debit cards. Final balances will be due on arrival.
7. We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions on Rosegarth property, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of their employment.WiFi is provided but we do not accept responsibility for the content of external internet sites.
8. We welcome well behaved medium and small sized dogs by prior arrangement only at the time of booking. Asupplementary cleaning charge per dog per visit will be charged at the prevailing rate. They are not allowed on the furniture and you must provide your own dog bedding. Dogs are only permitted in Rooms 3,5,7&8 and we reserve the right to charge further cleaning and repair costs if your dog damages, or soils, furniture and soft furnishings. Dogs are NOT to be left alone in the rooms at any time unless they are in a cage.
9. Rooms will be inspected on departure, any damage to furnishings, linen, fixtures and fittings will be charged for.
10. Parking:- We have limited on-site parking for overnight Guests, it is subject to availability and is on a "first come, first served" basis.
11. Any dispute between us will be governed by the non-exclusive law of the English Courts.