Rosegarth Guest House Terms and Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy:
a. When you make your booking and we have received and accepted the deposit to secure the reservation, a legally binding contract exists between us. Please see 1.c below
b. We would only cancel your holiday if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would, however, attempt to offer you alternative accommodation. if this was not possible or unacceptable to you then we would refund all monies paid by you for the accommodation. Except for exceptional circumstances our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
c. Booking Deposit:-At our discretion, Up to £25 per room or 30% of total price for bookings made 15 days or morebefore arrival. Up to 100% for bookings made within 14 days of arrival. The guest will be charged £25 per room or 30% of the total price if they cancel 15 days or more prior to arrival and the total price if they cancel 14 days or less before arrival. If for some reason you do need to cancel, it is important that you tell us at the first opportunity, we may be able to re-let your room and minimise your loss. Should we sell all of the cancelled room nights then we will return the deposit. A “No Show” will be treated as a last minute cancellation and the full amount of your booking will be charged to the debit/credit card used for the deposit. We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance to protect you against possible loss.
2. There is a No Smoking policy throughout the establishment, anyone found to be disregarding this condition will be asked to leave with immediate effect and subject to a £100 deep cleaning charge.
3. Arrival and departure
Check-in times are 1530 to 1900, checkout by 1030 as specified on Your Booking Confirmation. Should You wish to check-in outside of the times specified You must confirm this directly with Us. In the event that You attempt to check-in outside of the stated times without prior arrangement, We may cancel the booking and retain any amounts We are entitled to retain as stated in the Cancellation Policy section of Your Booking Confirmation. The check-out time is also specified on Your Booking Confirmation.
4. For payment and booking purposes any person over the age of 14 is classed as an “adult”.
5. Please have consideration for the other Guests, rowdy, anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and the offenders will be required to leave without reimbursement.
6. We accept cash and most major credit & debit cards FINAL BALANCES will be due on arrival.
7. All reservations are only accepted by Rosegarth Guest House once we have sent a formal acknowledgement and we are in possession of a deposit (which can be transacted via a debit/credit card). We reserve the right to refuse online bookings if a room or rooms have been previously manually allocated by Rosegarth Guest House.
8. Rosegarth management will not accept liability for any loss or damage to personnel or property whilst on the premises. WiFi is provided but we do not accept responsibility for the content of external internet sites.
9. We welcome well behaved medium and small sized dogs by prior arrangement only at a standard cleaning charge of £7 per dog per visit, they are not allowed on the furniture and you must provide bedding. They are not permitted in rooms 6 & 8 and we reserve the right to charge further cleaning and repair costs if your dog damages, or soils, furniture and soft furnishings. Dogs are NOT to be left alone in the rooms at any time.
10. Rooms will be inspected on departure, any damage to furnishings, linen, fixtures and fittings will be charged for.
11. Parking:- We have limited on-site parking for overnight Guests, it is subject to availability and is on a “first come, first served” basis.
12. Any dispute between us will be governed by the non-exclusive law of the English Courts.